If you'd like to talk in real time with other RantFans then the RantChat is the place for you. Just fill in your name to chat or follow the instructions below to join in on the conversation.
No colours, no bots, NO EXCESSIVE YELLING (all caps) and no spamming/flooding/advertising.
Please use your common sense and enjoy the chat!
Register your Nick: /msg nickserv register [PASSWORD]
Identify your Nick: /msg nickserv identify [PASSWORD]
Secure your Nick: /msg nickserv set enforce on
List of Ranters: /msg chanserv flags #rantradio
Add Ranter: /msg chanserv flags #rantradio [user] voice|operator|owner
Notes: voice=+V, operator=+vVoOtsriRfA, owner=+vVoOtsriRfAF
Q: I can't talk in the IRC!! It gives me "#rantradio Cannot send to channel" aka I want a + beside my name!!
A: That's because we're in moderated mode (+M) due to any number of reasons. What you need is a + beside your name to give you voice!
To get voice you need to do the following:
1) TYPE: /msg nickserv register password (substitute password with your password)
2) Private message an OP in the channel (designated by the @ symbol in front of their name)
3) They will respond and add you to the autovoice list and you can talk!
Then every time you return to the channel
1) TYPE: /msg nickserv identify password
2) You can put the commands in your perform menu in mIRC (if that's what you're using)